LIFE & LEGACY™ is a partnership of the Harold Grinspoon Foundation (HGF) and Jewish Community of Louisville, with the support of the Jewish Heritage Fund for Excellence, that promotes after-lifetime giving to benefit synagogues, social service organizations and other Jewish agencies in Louisville and across the United States. Through training, support and monetary incentives LIFE & LEGACY motivates Jewish organizations to integrate legacy giving into their philanthropic culture in order to assure Jewish tomorrows.
Leaving a legacy gift is simple. Some options are: bequests in a will, life insurance, retirement plan assets, cash or assets. The Jewish Foundation of Louisville is here to assist you in making a lasting gift of your values to your Jewish community.
By making a legacy commitment, you can:
- Convey your commitment to being Jewish.
- Express values instilled in you by your parents and grandparents.
- Perpetuate the Jewish traditions that you cherish.
- Preserve the programs and organizations that support Jewish life in Louisville.
By making your commitment now, or sharing with the community that you have already done so, those organizations to whom you make a legacy commitment have the opportunity to secure an incentive grant from the JCL and HGF.
LIFE & LEGACY is a collaborative endeavor managed by the JCL. Our partner organizations are:
• Congregation Adath Jeshurun
• Jewish Community Center
• Jewish Family & Career Services
• Jewish Federation of Louisville
• Jewish Learning Center – Chabad
• Keneseth Israel Congregation
• Louisville Beit Sefer Yachad
• Temple Shalom
• The Temple – Congregation Adath Israel Brith Shalom
Contact any of the above organizations to further discuss LIFE & LEGACY. Or, contact the JCL at 502-238-2735.