June 7- August 6 | 9am – 4pm
Summer Camp is a transformative experience that your camper(s) will remember for the rest of their lives. Every camper will discover, grow and learn within the supportive and safe environment that Camp J provides.
We offer two types of summer camp experiences:
FUNDED IN PART BY
- Perelmuter and Goldberg Orthodontics
- Hannah Marks Fund
- Florence Kreitman Isaacs Summer Camp Fund
- Sadye and Maurice Grossman Community Service Camp Fund
- Jewish Heritage Fund for Excellence
- Metro United Way
- WHAS Crusade for Children
- Kosair Charities
- Korrect Optical
- Schwartz Insurance Group
- Louisville/Jefferson County Metro Government
The J is open and accessible to everyone regardless of age, race, religion, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin or special need.
For more information, contact the Camp Office at 502-238-2728 or firstname.lastname@example.org.