Summer Camp is a transformative experience that your children will remember for the rest of their lives. Every camper will discover, grow and learn within the supportive and safe environment that The J Summer Camp provides.
We offer two types of summer camp experiences: 1) Traditional Summer Camps that include daily swimming, games, arts & crafts and more. 2) Specialty Camps that range from Cooking to Legos, Sports to Theatre, and Video Game Making to Dance .
There is something for every camper, at every age!
Discover all our great camps:
- Perelmuter and Goldberg Orthodontics
- Hannah Marks Fund
- Florence Kreitman Isaacs Summer Camp Fund
- Sadye and Maurice Grossman Community Service Camp Fund
- JCamp 180
- Jewish Heritage Fund for Excellence
- Metro United Way
- WHAS Crusade for Children
The J is open and accessible to everyone regardless of age, race, religion, national origin or special need.