June 6 – August 5 | 9am – 4pm
Summer Camp is a transformative experience that your camper(s) will remember for the rest of their lives. Every camper will discover, grow and learn within the supportive and safe environment that Camp J provides.
We offer two types of summer camp experiences:
1) Traditional Summer Camps include a variety of specialty areas including sports, art, science, music, drama and much more.
2) Specialty Camps that include Snapology, Cooking, Sports, Arts, and STEM camps.
Registration Opens January 1, 2022
FUNDED IN PART BY
- Perelmuter and Goldberg Orthodontics
- Hannah Marks Fund
- Florence Kreitman Isaacs Summer Camp Fund
- Sadye and Maurice Grossman Community Service Camp Fund
- Jewish Heritage Fund for Excellence
- Metro United Way
- WHAS Crusade for Children
- Kosair Charities
- Korrect Optical
- Schwartz Insurance Group
- Louisville/Jefferson County Metro Government
The J is open and accessible to everyone regardless of age, race, religion, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin or special need.
For more information, contact the Camp Office at 502-238-2708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.