Summer Camp is a transformative experience that your children will remember for the rest of their lives. Every camper will discover, grow and learn within the supportive and safe environment that Camp J provides.
We offer two types of summer camp experiences: 1) Traditional Summer Camps that include daily swimming, and a variety of special areas including physical activity, the arts and much more. 2) Specialty Camps that range from Cooking to Basketball, Weather to Theatre, and Chess to Dance.
There is something for every camper, at every age!
Discover all our great camps:
- Perelmuter and Goldberg Orthodontics
- Hannah Marks Fund
- Florence Kreitman Isaacs Summer Camp Fund
- Sadye and Maurice Grossman Community Service Camp Fund
- JCamp 180
- Jewish Heritage Fund for Excellence
- Metro United Way
- WHAS Crusade for Children
- Kosair Charities
The J is open and accessible to everyone regardless of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or special need.