Summer Camp is a transformative experience that your children will remember for the rest of their lives. Every camper will discover, grow and learn within the supportive and safe environment that Camp J provides.
We offer two types of summer camp experiences:
1) Traditional Summer Camps include daily swimming, and a variety of specialty areas including sports, art, science, music, drama and much more.
2) Specialty Camps that range from cooking, sports, STEAM, theatre, dance and much more.
There is something for every camper, at every age!
ELC Summer Camp | 2- 5 years old
K’Ton | Rising Kindergartners
Keff | 1st-3rd Grade
Trek | 4 – 6th Grade
Young Leaders | 7 – 9th Grade
Counselors in Training | 10th Grade
Specialty Camps | K – 10th Grade*
Yachad | Program for Children with Special Needs
Refer a family and get credit!
Earn a $50 credit for every new family you refer to Camp J, up to $200! We only honor referrals sent to us in writing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and email address, the referred family’s name, email and phone number.
* Referrals of families with children who attended Camp J in the past, regardless of the year attended, are not eligible for this promotion.
FUNDED IN PART BY
- Perelmuter and Goldberg Orthodontics
- Hannah Marks Fund
- Florence Kreitman Isaacs Summer Camp Fund
- Sadye and Maurice Grossman Community Service Camp Fund
- Jewish Heritage Fund for Excellence
- Metro United Way
- WHAS Crusade for Children
- Kosair Charities
- Korrect Optical
- Schwartz Insurance Group
- Keren Benabou
- Shannon Benovitz
- Michelle Elisburg
- Rachel Goldman
- Nikki Grizzle
- Lauren Hasselbacher
- Jennifer Jaconbson
- Julie Kling
- Charisse Levine
- Alison Roemer
- Stephanie Shaikun
- Becky Swansburg
- Lisa Whitney
BRING ISRAEL TO YOUR HOME
Your Family Can Make a Difference!
Your family has an opportunity to be part of a wonderful and unique experience. Campers enrolled in our day camps are fortunate to experience the joy of Israel with our Shlichim (staff from Israel). They infuse our day camp programs with Israeli music, dancing, sports, food, language, trends and the inside scoop on Israeli life! Personalize the experience for your entire family by hosting one of our Shlichim for a few weeks in your home. Receive a discount on camp for hosting. For more information, please contact Mindye Mannel at email@example.com.
The J is open and accessible to everyone regardless of age, race, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin or special need.
For more information, contact the Camp Office at 502-238-2718 or firstname.lastname@example.org.