The Health & Wellness desk, located in the lower level of the JCC as you enter the Health & Wellness area, offers many services. Our staff will be happy to help you with scheduling, equipment and other questions you may have. Call the Health & Wellness Desk at 502-238-2727 for more information.
The Health & Wellness Desk offers the following services:
- Program Information & Registration
- Free Small Towels
- Large Towel Rentals
- Locker Rentals
- J-Play (drop-in babysitting)
- Massage, Group Fitness Orientation, Personal Training & Pilates Appointments
- Racquetball Reservations (Up to Two Days in Advance)
- Basketball, Racquetball and Ga-Ga Pit Equipment Check Out
- Cycling Group Fitness Class Reservations (Up to Two Days in Advance)
- Group Fitness and Aqua Fitness Classes’ Information
- Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness, Pool & Gym Schedules
- Pro Shop Items for Sale: Locks, T-shirts, Socks, Toiletries, Drinks & More.
The Go365™ rewards program is for Humana insureds whose health insurance includes the Go365™ program. The JCC will automatically report your checkins on a monthly basis to the Go365™ program once you are signed up! Get active working out on a regular basis at the JCC and watch your status grow with the points you earn. An improved status can possibly lower the amount you pay for your health insurance and increase the value of Go365™ Bucks you earn to spend in the Go365™ Mall.
If you’re a Go365™ member:
Sign in to go365.com
Search for your health club.
Connect your health club membership with your Go365™ account.
Note: Your membership number is the five-digit code underneath the barcode on the bottom of your JCC scan card.
If you need help or for more information, sign in to the Go365™ website, and visit the “FAQs,” and “Fitness & Exercise” sections, or call the number on the back of your Humana member ID card.
New Emergency Alerts System
Stay in the know with JCC Text Alerts. When bad weather strikes and the JCC is forced to close, sign up for text alerts and be notified instantly. You can also receive alerts for Pool closures and Group Fitness class changes. If the JCC is closed due to weather, we will also send out emails and update the JCC website and social media sites. Make sure that the Membership Department has your up-to-date email address. You can also like the JCC of Louisville on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Text the Following Codes to 35893:
JCC for JCC Building Notifications
POOL for JCC Pool Notifications
GROUPFIT for JCC Group Fitness Notifications