JPlay for the kids!
Currently Available on Weekends
Saturday: 10:00 am – 12:45 pm
Sunday: 8:45 am – 12:45 pm
Free for members
Bring your kids in to play games, basketball, and more while you work out at The J. Parents must remain on the premises during the time their children are in JPlay and JPlay+. Available for use by children of Family Members and Single Parent Members.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Children in Jplay+ (ages 5 and over) must wear face coverings at all times.
- One adult may enter at a time to drop-off/pick-up a child. Adults may not go past the children’s gate.
- Families waiting to drop off or pick up at JPlay or JPlay+ must wait in the hallway outside of JPlay and must socially distance from other families.
- Children must sanitize their hands upon entering JPlay and JPlay+.
- Children will have their temperatures taken upon arrival.
- No food, snacks or drinks allowed.
- No personal belongings allowed. (i.e. bags, toys)
- Diaper and wipes must be in a Ziploc bag with a name on it.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO HELP KEEP YOUR CHILD SAFE:
- Employees will wear face coverings at all times.
- Children will not be able to flex between JPlay and JPlay+. Once in an area, they must remain there for the entirety of their stay.
- If a child has a fever, excessive cough, excessive runny nose, etc. they will not be admitted to JPlay or JPlay+.
- Guardians must be available by phone to immediately pick up the child if needed.
- All children will need to have a J-Play Emergency Contact and Health form completed and on file.
Contact the Wellness Desk at 502-238-2727 with any questions.