At this time, the outdoor lap pool will be the only lap pool opening on June 1.
Every other lane will be available to swim, per guidelines given by the state government. Members will be able to reserve a lane in 30-minute blocks, up to two blocks per day. Please check back soon for the reservation details.
We are not offering swim lessons, swim team or aqua fitness at this time. We will be constantly evaluating the programs and services offered in aquatics throughout the summer per health and safety guidelines.
Lap Pool Hours
- Sunday: 8:15 a.m. – 7:15 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday: 6 a.m. – 7:45 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
LAP POOL RESERVATIONS
- Members MUST reserve a lane to swim. Click below to reserve online or call the Health & Wellness desk at 502-238-2727 to reserve a lane.
- Reservations are available within 48 hours of the time you want to swim.
- Please enter your first and last name, and your email address when reserving online.
- You should receive an email at the email address provided when reserving a lane.
- If you need to cancel your time, please log back in that time you reserved and click cancel. You can also call the health & wellness desk to cancel.
- Please limit to one reservation daily, as lanes are filling quickly.
LAP POOL GUIDELINES
- Must be a member to swim laps.
- Must be at least 10 years old to enter the facility.
- ALL lap lanes are currently open for swimming.
- Members can scan in at the outdoor locker room for entry to the lap pool only during certain hours.
- You must use the outdoor locker room when the family pool is closed.
- You must scan in at the main pool gate when the family pool is open.
- The outdoor locker room will serve as an access way to the lap pool only. It will not serve as a changing area.
- Members may change in the family changing bathroom, located in the locker room. For additional changing locations, ask the aquatics staff and they will be happy to assist.
- Please arrive on deck no more than five minutes prior to your reserved swim time.
- Please check in with Aquatics Staff upon arrival.
- Those in odd-numbered lanes MUST enter, rest and exit the pool in the shallow end.
- Those in even-numbered lanes MUST enter, rest and exit the pool in the deep end (5 ft.). You may use the ladder for entry/exit.
- Members MUST wear a mask when entering and exiting the facility.
- Please exit the pool on time and pool area promptly after your swim.
- Air temperature MUST be 60 degrees for the pool to open.
- If we hear thunder or see lightning, the pool will close until 30 minutes after the last thunder is heard or lightning is seen.
- Let Aquatics Staff know if you have any questions.
- Enjoy your swim!
For additional information, please contact Aquatics Director, Johnny Kimberlin, firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-238-2742 with questions.
ONLINE SCHEDULING IS AVAILABLE 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF LAP SWIMMING RESERVATIONS.
Welcome to The J Group Fitness – Aquatics Schedule. For a description of classes, please click here. All classes are held in the outdoor family pool during the summer. For additional information, please call the Wellness desk at 502-238-2727.