Everyone’s favorite orphan, we’re excited to share ANNIE with you!
March 14 -31
With equal measures of pluck and positivity, Little Orphan Annie charms everyone’s hearts despite a next-to-nothing start in 1930s New York City.
We’re heading to NYC! Come visit Broadway with us!
“The productions and talent are so incredible at CenterStage, you won’t believe it is community theatre!” – Kari Donahue
CenterStage delivers quality, community theatre and spectacular musicals.
Want to exchange your ticket? No problem!
Come by the JCC front desk any time the Center is open- no questions, no fuss! Just make sure you switch them before the show date on your original tickets.
- Tickets for main stage productions: $20-$24.
- Box Office phone number: (502) 238-2709.
- Box Office Hours: Monday- Thursday 9 a.m.- 8:30 p.m., Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m., and Sunday Noon-5 p.m. There are no sales on Saturdays before sunset.
- The Will Call will open one hour prior to show time.
- All performances are at The J, 3600 Dutchmans Lane | Louisville, KY | 40205
- The theatre opens for seating 30 minutes prior to show time. Seating is general admission.
- Handicap accessible seating is available. Please arrive 40 minutes prior to curtain.
- Sorry, we do not mail tickets you buy to individual shows (only Season Tickets have this option). They can be picked up at Will Call.
Become a VIP!
- Sponsors and Season Ticket Holders escorted FIRST into the theatre from our comfortable VIP Lounge
- Complimentary concessions
- Only $60 per person for the whole season!
$10 RUSH Tickets!
- Must be a Thursday or Monday show. Sorry, so Saturday night or Sunday matinees
- Limit 2 per person
- We will NOT hold out tickets for RUSH. If the show is sold out, there will not be RUSH tickets available
- Only 25 sold- once they are gone, they are gone!
- Only available for purchase between 10 am – 5:30 pm in person at the J, the day of the show only. Sorry, no phone orders.
- Tickets are non-refundable but may be exchanged by mail or in person at the front desk PRIOR to the show date AND if tickets for the requested performance are still available.
- Tickets can only be exchanged for other performances of the ticketed show.
- Tickets WILL NOT be held for exchange by phone. Please come to the J’s reception desk!
- If exchanging a weekday ticket (Thursday or Monday night) to a prime time ticket (Saturday night or Sunday matinee), there will be a $5 exchange fee PER TICKET. There is no fee to switch to another weeknight. There is no fee to switch a prime time ticket to any other night.
- Due to administrative costs, there is a $5.00 charge for lost tickets.
- If you cannot make a show, you are able donate the ticket(s) back to CenterStage in advance of the production and request a tax-deduction letter with Frank Goodloe III, email@example.com, 502-238-2760
- This policy includes weather-related closures.
For information on performances and tickets, call 502-238-2709 or click here.
About the JCC and CenterStage:
CenterStage is a program of Jewish Community of Louisville, Inc., a non-profit, 501c3 organization, also known as the Jewish Community Center (JCC). The JCC is not a religious organization and you do not have to be Jewish to participate in programming (in fact, 75% of JCC members are not Jewish). The JCC, The Jewish Community of Louisville, and CenterStage is open to all.
Performance and Visual Arts Director
Frank Goodloe: firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-238-2760
CenterStage Educational Program Director
Erin Jump: email@example.com, 502-238-2763
CenterStage main stage shows are funded in part by…
David & Annette Simon Sagerman, Kohn-Berman Endowment for the Arts, Leon T. & Ursel Eichengreen Fuchs, Dr. Lois & Bea Brownstein Ringol, and Arthur David Kreitman.