“The productions and talent are so incredible at CenterStage, you won’t believe it is community theatre!” – Kari Donahue
CenterStage delivers quality, community theatre and spectacular musicals.
Want to exchange your ticket? No problem!
Come by the JCC front desk any time the Center is open- no questions, no fuss! Just make sure you switch them before the show date on your original tickets.
- Tickets for main stage productions: $20-$24.
- Box Office phone number: (502) 238-2709.
- Box Office Hours: Monday- Thursday 9 a.m.- 8:30 p.m., Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m., and Sunday Noon-5 p.m. There are no sales on Saturdays before sunset.
- The Will Call will open one hour prior to show time.
- All performances are at The J, 3600 Dutchmans Lane | Louisville, KY | 40205
- The theatre opens for seating 30 minutes prior to show time. Seating is general admission.
- Handicap accessible seating is available. Please arrive 40 minutes prior to curtain.
- Sorry, we do not mail tickets you buy to individual shows (only Season Tickets have this option). They can be picked up at Will Call.
Become a VIP!
- Sponsors and Season Ticket Holders escorted FIRST into the theatre from our comfortable VIP Lounge
- Complimentary concessions
- Playbill recognition
- Only $54 per person for the whole season!
$10 RUSH Tickets!
- Must be a Thursday, Monday, or Sunday NIGHT show. Sorry, so Saturday night or Sunday matinees
- Limit 2 per person
- We will NOT hold out tickets for RUSH. If the show is sold out, there will not be RUSH tickets available
- Only 25 sold- once they are gone, they are gone!
- Only available for purchase between 10 am – 5:30 pm in person at the J, the day of the show only. Sorry, no phone orders.
- Tickets are non-refundable but may be exchanged by mail or in person at the front desk PRIOR to the show date AND if tickets for the requested performance are still available.
- Tickets can only be exchanged for other performances of the ticketed show.
- Tickets WILL NOT be held for exchange by phone. Please come to the J’s reception desk!
- If exchanging a weekday ticket (Thursday, Monday, Tuesday or Sunday night) to a prime time ticket (Saturday night or Sunday matinee), there will be a $5 exchange fee PER TICKET. There is no fee to switch to another weeknight. There is no fee to switch a prime time ticket to any other night.
- Due to administrative costs, there is a $5.00 charge for lost tickets.
- If you cannot make a show, you are able donate the ticket(s) back to CenterStage in advance of the production and request a tax-deduction letter with Anne Ensign-Urteaga at email@example.com or 502-238-2773.
- This policy includes weather-related closures.
For information on performances and tickets, call 502-238-2709 or click here.
Want to volunteer for CenterStage? We have lots of ways you can help! Email Anne Ensign-Urteaga at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn all the ways you can get involved!
About the JCC and CenterStage:
CenterStage is a program of Jewish Community of Louisville, Inc., a non-profit, 501c3 organization, also known as the Jewish Community Center (JCC). The JCC is not a religious organization and you do not have to be Jewish to participate in programming (in fact, 75% of JCC members are not Jewish). The JCC, The Jewish Community of Louisville, and CenterStage is open to all.
CENTERSTAGE ARTISTIC DIRECTOR, JOHN R. LEFFERT
John R. Leffert has been with CenterStage for 14 years. He has worked professionally as a director, designer and actor in the Louisville area for the past 20 years. He has directed and/or designed locally for UofL’s Opera Theatre, Belknap Theatre, Mummers and Minstrels, Not Ready for Shakespeare Players, Story Station Children’s Theatre and Derby Dinner Playhouse. John has also served as a staff director for the Heritage Repertory Theatre in Virginia where he also has performed. He has appeared onstage locally at Derby Dinner Playhouse, Actors Theatre, Story Station Children’s Theatre, CenterStage and Music Theatre of Louisville. John holds an MFA in Costume and Scenic Design from UofL and a BFA in Vocal and Instrumental Music Education from WKU. Prior to a professional career in theatre, John taught public school for nine years.
Contact John at email@example.com, 502-238-2753
CENTERSTAGE AUDIENCE SERVICES MANAGER
Anne Ensign-Urteaga: firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-238-2773
CENTERSTAGE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Candy Pierce, Chair
Sarah Harlan, Light Up CenterStage
Kelly Dodd, Light Up CenterStage Auction Chair
Dona Boone • Jan Bowling • Kristy Calman
Dr. Eugene Dorf • Billy Flood • Virginia Evans
Frank Goodloe III • Abby Gordon • Lauren Morelli Hammond
Rusty Henle • Cindy Hytken • Anthony Johnson • Sally LaBaugh
Tom LaBaugh • Barbara Myerson Katz • Brian Martin • Julie McGuffey • Rabbi Stan Miles
Becky Pierce • Sam Pilotte • Donald Platoff • Jordan Price • Larry Singer • Janet Stites
Ken Stites • Sandy Stoler • Leni Sweet • Carrie Syberg
Alyce Weixler • Michael Whatley
CenterStage main stage shows are funded in part by…
David & Annette Simon Sagerman, Kohn-Berman Endowment for the Arts, Leon T. & Ursel Eichengreen Fuchs, Dr. Lois & Bea Brownstein Ringol, and Arthur David Kreitman.