It’s cold outside, so we’re heating up the house with The Full Monty!
January 10-27, 2019
A raucous, pop-rock-musical send-up of gender expectations and stereotypes… that takes it all off!
Vote for the show you want to see on our stage in the 2019-20 Season! People’s Choice voting now available
We’re heading to NYC! Come visit Broadway with us!
“The productions and talent are so incredible at CenterStage, you won’t believe it is community theatre!” – Kari Donahue
CenterStage delivers quality, community theatre and spectacular musicals.
Want to exchange your ticket? No problem!
Come by the JCC front desk any time the Center is open- no questions, no fuss! Just make sure you switch them before the show date on your original tickets.
- Tickets for main stage productions: $20-$24.
- Box Office phone number: (502) 238-2709.
- Box Office Hours: Monday- Thursday 9 a.m.- 8:30 p.m., Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m., and Sunday Noon-5 p.m. There are no sales on Saturdays before sunset.
- The Will Call will open one hour prior to show time.
- All performances are at The J, 3600 Dutchmans Lane | Louisville, KY | 40205
- The theatre opens for seating 30 minutes prior to show time. Seating is general admission.
- Handicap accessible seating is available. Please arrive 40 minutes prior to curtain.
- Sorry, we do not mail tickets you buy to individual shows (only Season Tickets have this option). They can be picked up at Will Call.
Become a VIP!
- Sponsors and Season Ticket Holders escorted FIRST into the theatre from our comfortable VIP Lounge
- Complimentary concessions
- Only $60 per person for the whole season!
$10 RUSH Tickets!
- Must be a Thursday or Monday show. Sorry, so Saturday night or Sunday matinees
- Limit 2 per person
- We will NOT hold out tickets for RUSH. If the show is sold out, there will not be RUSH tickets available
- Only 25 sold- once they are gone, they are gone!
- Only available for purchase between 10 am – 5:30 pm in person at the J, the day of the show only. Sorry, no phone orders.
- Tickets are non-refundable but may be exchanged by mail or in person at the front desk PRIOR to the show date AND if tickets for the requested performance are still available.
- Tickets can only be exchanged for other performances of the ticketed show.
- Tickets WILL NOT be held for exchange by phone. Please come to the J’s reception desk!
- If exchanging a weekday ticket (Thursday or Monday night) to a prime time ticket (Saturday night or Sunday matinee), there will be a $5 exchange fee PER TICKET. There is no fee to switch to another weeknight. There is no fee to switch a prime time ticket to any other night.
- Due to administrative costs, there is a $5.00 charge for lost tickets.
- If you cannot make a show, you are able donate the ticket(s) back to CenterStage in advance of the production and request a tax-deduction letter with Frank Goodloe III, email@example.com, 502-238-2760
- This policy includes weather-related closures.
For information on performances and tickets, call 502-238-2709 or click here.
About the JCC and CenterStage:
CenterStage is a program of Jewish Community of Louisville, Inc., a non-profit, 501c3 organization, also known as the Jewish Community Center (JCC). The JCC is not a religious organization and you do not have to be Jewish to participate in programming (in fact, 75% of JCC members are not Jewish). The JCC, The Jewish Community of Louisville, and CenterStage is open to all.
Performance and Visual Arts Director
Frank Goodloe: firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-238-2760
CenterStage Educational Program Director
Erin Jump: email@example.com, 502-238-2763
CenterStage main stage shows are funded in part by…
David & Annette Simon Sagerman, Kohn-Berman Endowment for the Arts, Leon T. & Ursel Eichengreen Fuchs, Dr. Lois & Bea Brownstein Ringol, and Arthur David Kreitman.