- This event has passed.
Cycle for Good
December 13, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$25
On December 13, join your fellow JCCs across the U.S. and Canada as you spin your wheels for this meaningful cause. Be part of JCCs Cycle for Good and raise money to benefit sports and community alike! Participants across North America will be riding at the same time, cycling for a good cause and their own wellness.Money raised during Cycle for Good will help the JCC and Special Olympics of Kentucky.
How long can you ride? Reserve your stationary bike in one hour increments starting from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. Stay the full duration or do what you can.
Don’t miss all that we have going on that day:
• $5 chair massages from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Cardio Jam in the Aerobics studio from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
• Yoga Jam in the Aerobics studio from noon-1 p.m.
• Hourly drawings to win JCC gear/prizes
• Visits by Special Olympics athletes
• Free guest passes for Dec. 13.