Dear Trager Family JCC members,
We have some exciting news for you that we know you have been waiting for. We have an opening date for the Trager Family Jewish Community Center.
Mark your calendars for Monday, April 18 as it is the official opening date of the Trager Family JCC to all members!
We look forward to welcoming you in to experience YOUR Trager Family JCC. Our team is excited to share this beautiful new space with you and to continue to build the connections and relationships that have been our tradition for 132 years. We can’t wait for you to walk through the front doors and explore your new home.
Below are a few details that we want to share with you about the transition over the next few weeks.
- Closure Week (April 11-17) – To ensure a successful transition from the current building to the Trager Family JCC, the current facility will be closed permanently as of 6 p.m. on Sunday, April 10. The JCC will not be accessible for seven days until the new building opens at 5:30 a.m. on Monday, April 18. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we hope that you will understand as we make final preparations to ensure a successful opening of the Trager Family JCC.
- New Access Cards – All members will have new access cards for the Trager Family JCC. These will be available for pick-up during the closure week (April 11 – 17) in the lobby of the Trager Family JCC. More details to come on how to do this.
- New Hours – As of Monday, April 18, the Trager Family JCC hours of operation are:
- Monday – Thursday: 5:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Ambassador Tours – Welcome ambassadors will be available for directional guidance and tours during peak hours for the first few weeks.
Thank you for being part of the Trager Family JCC and welcome to your new home.
Ralph Green, M.D., Board Chairman
Sara Klein Wagner, President & CEO
Trager Family JCC &
Jewish Federation of Louisville