- This event has passed.
New Year, New Career: A Career Development Series and Networking Event
March 11, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00 pm, repeating until March 13, 2019
Do you #knowyour5?
Back by popular demand, our New Year, New Career development series will empower you to discover your strengths and use them to relaunch your personal and professional brand in 2019. The series culminates with an exclusive networking event with local business representatives and HR professionals. This series is for job seekers, upcoming college graduates, and mid-career changers. Our first New Year, New Career series sold out quickly, so register today!
Our exciting three-part series will include:
- StrengthsFinder Assessment to discover your Top 5 Strengths*
- Branding on LinkedIn
- Marketing Your Resume
- Exclusive Networking Event with local business representatives
*Upon registration you will receive an access code to take the StrengthsFinder assessment prior to the first day of the series.
$99 Early Bird Registration by phone (502-322-1934)
Register by March 4th!
New Year, New Career Series Schedule
Monday March 11th 6-8PM: Know Your 5
- Identify your top 5 strengths and understand how to use those strengths to advance your career
Tuesday March 12th 6-8PM: Relaunching Your Brand in 2019
- Understand the six smart steps to LinkedIn networking
- Understand the ways you can market your skills and strengths to compete in the job market
Wednesday March 13th 6-8PM: Exclusive Networking Event – Appetizers and Careers
- Mix and mingle with other professionals to network your way to a new career. Local HR professionals and recruiters will be invited to this event, only accessible to New Year, New Career series participants.