Each season, under the inspiration of Artistic Director John R. Leffert, CenterStage embarks on seven ambitious productions of popular Broadway classics. Join us in the Spotlight as we take you beyond your expectations with visually stunning sets and costumes, amazing talent and music that will move you.
- Tickets for 2013/14 Main Stage productions: $18 in advance; $20 at the door. For more info on tickets and RUSH tickets, please click here.
- Tickets for the 2014/15 main stage productions: $20 in advance; $22 at the door.
- Box Office: (502) 238-2709
- Box Office Hours: The box office is open Monday- Thursday 9 a.m.- 8:30 p.m., Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m., and Sunday Noon-5 p.m. The Box Office is closed on Saturdays.
- The Box Office and Will Call open one hour prior to show time.
- All performances are held in the Rebecca Barnet Linker Auditorium at the Jewish Community Center located at 3600 Dutchmans Lane in Louisville, KY.
- The theatre opens for seating 30 minutes prior to show time.
- Sponsors and Season Ticket Holders receive priority seating up to 15 minutes prior to curtain.
- All seats are general admission and seated on a first come, first served basis.
- Handicap accessible seating is available. Please arrive 40 minutes prior to curtain.
- Tickets are non-refundable but may be exchanged by mail or at the front desk PRIOR to the show date AND if tickets for the requested performance are still available. Tickets can only be exchanged for other performances of the ticketed show.
- For information on performances and tickets, call 502-238-2709.
CENTERSTAGE ARTISTIC DIRECTOR, JOHN R. LEFFERT
John R. Leffert has been with CenterStage for 14 years. He has worked professionally as a director, designer and actor in the Louisville area for the past 20 years. He has directed and/or designed locally for UofL’s Opera Theatre, Belknap Theatre, Mummers and Minstrels, Not Ready for Shakespeare Players, Story Station Children’s Theatre and Derby Dinner Playhouse. John has also served as a staff director for the Heritage Repertory Theatre in Virginia where he also has performed. He has appeared onstage locally at Derby Dinner Playhouse, Actors Theatre, Story Station Children’s Theatre, CenterStage and Music Theatre of Louisville. John holds an MFA in Costume and Scenic Design from UofL and a BFA in Vocal and Instrumental Music Education from WKU. Prior to a professional career in theatre, John taught public school for nine years.
CENTERSTAGE DEVELOPMENT & OUTREACH MANAGER:
Lenae McKee Price: firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-238-2763
Anne Ensign: email@example.com or 502-238-2773
CENTERSTAGE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Sara Abner – Angie Aronoff – Dona Boone – Elizabeth Bowling – Jan Bowling – Kristy Calman – Ellie Catlett – Linda Davis – Kelly Dodd – Dr. Eugene Dorf – Virginia Evans – Emily Fields – Glenna Godsey – Sarah Harlan – Jill Higginbotham – Laura Hoke – Cindy Hytken – Anthony Johnson – Barbara Myerson Katz – Dr. Lisa Klein – Mandy Kramer – Casey Leek – Jeremy Moon – Lauren Morelli Hammond – Candy Pierce – Sam Pilotte – Jordan Price – Christy Shircliff – Larry Singer – Sandy Stoler – Jason Tumulty
CenterStage Acting Out brings education musical theatre productions to classroom throughout our region. The 2013/14 season includes And Then They Came for Me… Remembering the World of Anne Frank and The Tale of Peter Rabbit (and Benjamin Bunny). To schedule a performance, please contact Lenae Price at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-238-2763.
CenterStage Academy is a youth theatre arts program specializing in quality training for the child performer – singing, acting, dancing. 2013/14 will feature an all new program. Stay tuned for details or call John at 502-238-2753!
Light Up CenterStage
Don’t miss the 9th Annual Light Up CenterStage musical gala on December 7, 2013. For more info or call Lenae at 502-238-2763.
Want to volunteer for CenterStage? We have lots of ways you can help! Email our Volunteer Coordinator, Jeremy Moon, email@example.com, to learn all the ways you can get involved!