Learn about how you can better your mind and spirit from the comfort of your own home.
Watch webinars, read blogs and more to keep you connected to your community – both locally and globally. Select the links below to learn more!
- Mindfulness for Educators During this Time of Stress
- Webinar: Caring for Yourself and Others in a Time of Crisis
- Coronavirus COVID-19 for Educators: Resources and Support
- Virtual Meetups from the Jewish Federation
3 Things to Know Today
April 3, 2020
- “My parents’ health and well-being is my primary concern. Healthy and delicious meals being provided for them gives me peace of mind. They are able to stay at home instead of going out where they could be exposed to the virus. This service is an invaluable resource to our elderly community.” – Nicki Gaston. Our JCC Senior Adult Department is thrilled be the recipient of a grant from Meals on Wheels in response to our seniors’ increased needs for fresh, healthy delivered food during this pandemic.
- What are our Federation Ambassadors up to this week? Hear from Federation Ambassador Karen Abrams in this short video!
- On Sunday, April 5 at noon, tune in to the USCJ Global Gathering for Healing. At a pivotal moment in our people’s history, we will come together in a manner different than ever before to connect through prayers for healing and empowerment.
April 2, 2020
- Learn about our new JOFEE raised garden beds
Check out the start of our new raised garden with JOFEE Director, Alayna Altman! 🌱 JOFEE is The J’s Jewish Outdoor, Food, and Environmental Education Department. We engage people from diverse backgrounds to build a healthy, sustainable and inclusive community. For more information on any of our programs and events, or to learn how you can make a difference with JOFEE visit jewishlouisville.org/JOFEE!
- “Parenting During a Pandemic” from PJ Library at 2pm
April 1, 2020
- “Politics in Abnormal Times” presented by Professor Jasmine Farrier
- JCC Fitness – Cardio Party at 2pm
- Edwin’s Joke of the Day