KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The JCC is members-only at this time. No guests, please.
- JCC building hours are:
- Monday – Thursday 5:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday 5:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- The Fitness Center is thoroughly cleaned throughout the day and all equipment will be rotated for use – the facility will close from 1 to 2 p.m. each day for intensive cleaning.
- All members and staff are required to wear masks when entering and exiting the facility and throughout the building (restrooms, hallways, or walking to and from workout stations). Members have the option to remove the mask only when beginning their workout, and only if appropriately socially distanced.
- For those who choose to exercise only when all members are wearing a mask, the JCC has designated daily hours between 2-4 p.m. when all members must wear a mask, including while working out. This will be enforced.
- Social distancing measures is enforced in all areas and congregation areas have been temporarily removed.
- All pools, Lap Swimming and Group Exercise classes require reservations. Click here for more information.
- The outdoor lap pool IS open, however, the indoor lap pool WILL NOT be open. Reservations must be made for 45-minute lap swimming sessions. Click here for Lap swimming reservation information.
- A limited group exercise schedule is available. Click here for exercise class reservations.
- Online scheduling is available starting 48 hours in advance of group exercise classes and pool reservations. We ask that you do NOT come early to eliminate excess congregation.
- Bring your own towel and water bottle as towels will currently not be provided and water fountains will be turned off.
- JPlay is available with reservations. Click here for more information.
- Coffee will not be available.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO HELP KEEP YOU SAFE
The safety of our members and staff is of most importance.
The J has always been dedicated to delivering a healthy way of life to our communities.
CREATING AN ENVIRONMENT THAT ALLOWS FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Markers on the floor at check in to eliminate congestion.
- Check-in using your J scan card.
- Protective barriers (sneeze guards) at the Front, Health and Wellness and Membership desk.
- Common spaces are closed and seating areas removed from the facility.
- All spaces within the J have defined maximum capacities.
- When spaces are full, members will be asked to wait until space is available.
- We will welcome back our members only, no guests, in an effort to limit the number of individuals in the facility at this time.
ENHANCING FACILITY CLEANLINESS
- Additional staff have been brought on to assist in the sanitizing of equipment.
- The Fitness Center will be deep cleaned throughout the day and the equipment will be rotated for use.
- The facility will close from 1 to 2 p.m. each day for deep cleaning.
INCREASING NUMBER OF HEALTH AND SAFETY STATIONS
- Members will find multiple health and safety stations containing sanitizing wipes, hand sanitizers and/or other cleaning supplies.
SUPPORTING AND MONITORING OUR STAFF WELLNESS
- Oncoming Staff members have their temperature checked and undergo an additional health screening prior to their shift.
- All J staff will wear appropriate masks while on duty and gloves when engaged in equipment or facility cleaning.
HOW CAN I HELP KEEP MYSELF AND MY COMMUNITY HEALTHY?
• Take your own temperature prior to coming to the J. If you have a temperature over 100.4 degrees, you cannot come to the J.
• If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or have been in close contact with someone who is ill, we ask that you also not come to the J.
• If you are in one of the at-risk demographics as outlined by the CDC, please take the necessary precautions, including not coming to workout at the J.
• Wash/sanitize hands frequently.
• Avoid touching your face.
• Maintain social distance both inside and outside the J. Strive to maintain at least six feet between you and others whenever possible.
• Respect all of the new signage posted, and the process and procedures implemented upon re-opening.
• All members and staff will be required to wear masks when entering and exiting the facility and when in common areas (restrooms, hallways, or walking to and from their workout station). Members have the option to remove the mask once they have reached their class or begin their workout, but only if appropriately socially distanced.
• Please exercise only on designated equipment, and/or in designated areas.
• Wipe down equipment before and after use.
WHAT AREAS ARE AVAILABLE?
- Max Capacity and social distancing measures will be enforced in all open areas.
- Basement Cardio Courts, basement strength areas, and the first-floor workout areas will be open with rotating cardio and strength equipment available.
- All Outdoor pools. Please make a reservation to use the outdoor pools.
- Indoor track
- Exercise classes of limited capacity.
- Virtual group exercise classes and other virtual family programs will continue at this time.
- Showers & lockers
- JPlay. Click here for reservations.
WHAT FACILITY AREAS, PROGRAMS AND AMENITIES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY?
- Saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools
- The Indoor lap pool
- On-site senior programs (meal delivery will continue)
- No pick-up basketball or pickleball
- Towel service
- Coffee service, water fountains
- Massage Service
- Guests will not be permitted.