We have new procedures in place to ensure the health and safety of our members and staff while at the JCC. We remain committed to following all health and safety protocols as set forth by our state and local officials as well as our own JCC Health and Safety Advisory Committee.
Plans are subject to change pending any additional guidance from the State and Jefferson County Boards of Health.
On behalf of the JCC family of staff and board of directors, we are grateful for your patience and flexibility. We will continue to update you through email, our website and social media. In the meantime, our health and wellness team has been busy cleaning and sanitizing our fitness facility from top to bottom.
As always, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or thoughts.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- All members and staff are required to wear masks.
- Social distancing measures are enforced in all areas and congregation areas have been temporarily removed.
- The Fitness Center is thoroughly cleaned throughout the day and equipment will be rotated for use.
- Lap Swimming requires reservations. Click here for more information.
- Bring your own towel and water bottle as towels will currently not be provided and water fountains will be turned off.