Enjoy one of Louisville’s favorite places to swim!
Click below for more information, rules, and to make a reservation for the lap pools and aquafitness classes.
No reservations are necessary for the family and wading pools.
Family and Wading (Baby) Pool Guidelines
Reservations are no longer needed for family and wading pools.
Family and Wading Pool Guest Pass Policy
- Guests must enter through the Pool Gate and pay the guest fee.
- Members are limited to no more than 2 guests at a time. All guests must be accompanied by a member.
Guest Policy Fees
0-2 Year Olds: Free
3-11 Year Olds: $7.00
12+ Year Olds: $12.00
Guest privileges may be revoked, at any time, without refund, for inappropriate behavior or failure to follow JCC policies.
Masks are no longer required at the JCC. If you are unvaccinated, we do ask that you wear a mask while inside the JCC building.
- The J will provide a limited number of chairs around the Family and Wading Pools.
- Please leave the chairs provided by The J in the location you find them in.
- Members may bring their own chairs to use around the pool.
Family and Wading Pool Hours
Sunday-Thursday & Saturday
10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.*
10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
*The Baby Pool will be open to members beginning at 12:00 p.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays throughout the summer.