The Jewish Community Center has enjoyed a long history of service to our members and the community through the Aquatics Department. Providing a place for children to learn important skills is also extremely fulfilling to us. Whether instructional classes, fitness workouts or just a fun place to relax, the Aquatics Center at the JCC is a wonderful family recreational facility.
- J members MUST reserve a lane to swim. Members can make, change or cancel reservations through SignUp Genius or by calling the Health & Wellness desk at 502-238-2727.
- Reservations are available within 48 hours of the time you want to swim.
- J members MUST limit to one reservation daily, as lane space is limited.
- If multiple reservations are made, the latter reservations will be deleted.
- Members will be contacted in this instance.
- If members are consistently unable to reserve a lane, due to availability issues, a policy may be put in place to limit how many times a member can reserve a lane per week.
- Please enter your first and last name, and your email address when reserving online. We do contact those who have reserved lanes, at times, so it is helpful.
- You should receive a confirmation email at the email address provided when reserving a lane. Please ensure you are signed up for the date and time you intended.
The indoor Lap pool will be opening on November 1. Click here for guidelines, class schedules and reservations.
Some facilities and areas of the JCC may have reduced or limited services due to the coronavirus pandemic.