The Jewish Community Center has enjoyed a long history of service to our members and the community through the Aquatics Department. Providing a place for children to learn important skills is also extremely fulfilling to us. Whether instructional classes, fitness workouts or just a fun place to relax, the Aquatics Center at the JCC is a wonderful family recreational facility.
- J members MUST reserve a lane to swim. Members can make, change or cancel reservations through SignUp Genius or by calling the Health & Wellness desk at 502-238-2727.
- Reservations are available within 48 hours of the time you want to swim.
- J members MUST limit to one reservation daily, as lane space is limited.
- If multiple reservations are made, the latter reservations will be deleted.
- Members will be contacted in this instance.
- If members are consistently unable to reserve a lane, due to availability issues, a policy may be put in place to limit how many times a member can reserve a lane per week.
- Please enter your first and last name, and your email address when reserving online. We do contact those who have reserved lanes, at times, so it is helpful.
- You should receive a confirmation email at the email address provided when reserving a lane. Please ensure you are signed up for the date and time you intended.