“Start Spreadin’ the News, We’re Leavin’” …Dec. 7th for NYC!!!
CenterStage New York City Trip Informational Meeting
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 6-7PM
Jewish Community Center
3600 Dutchman’s Lane,
Louisville, KY 40205
We will be reviewing the NYC trip itinerary and payment schedule as well as answering any questions you may have
ONLY 26 Spots Available on the Trip!
Reserve Yours Today!!!
Trip Details and Itinerary: (Note: All planned events are subject to AVAILABILITY)
- Round Trip, Non-Stop Airfare from Louisville (SDF) to New York (LGA) via Delta Airlines
- 12/7/17 Departs Louisville SDF @ 6:20AM Arrives NYC LGA @ 8:35AM Delta
- 12/10/17 Departs NYC LGA @8:45PM Arrives Louisville SDF @ 11:11 PM Delta
- Round trip Shuttle between LaGuardia Airport and Hotel.
- Three Night Hotel Accommodations at the New York Hilton: Midtown’s recently renovated, fabulous, 4-star hotel conveniently located and within walking distance of Times Square, Broadway, Central park and much more.
- One Ticket to Come from Away, Broadway’s biggest and best surprise of the season
(Orchestra/ Front Mezzanine/ Mid Mezzanine Center)
- One admission to National September 11 Memorial and Museum
- One admission to The Radio City Stage Door Tour. Go Behind the scenes of “The Showplace of the Nation,” Radio City Music Hall
- One Ticket to a Popular Broadway smash hit show yet to be determined.
(Orchestra/ Front Mezzanine/ Mid Mezzanine Center)
- All Hotel Baggage handling is included
- All Taxes on planned activities are included
- Bonus Inclusions:
- One admission to one of the following: Empire State Building Observatory, Metropolitan Museum of Art, or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- One admission to one of the following: American Museum of Natural History, Museum of the City of New York or New York Water taxi Statue of liberty flex pass
- Shopping Discounts at Macy’s, Bloomingdales & South Street Seaport
- NYC Manhattan & Midtown Concierge Map
Cost: $1,750 (highest possible price)
Note: Rates are based on double occupancy. Single, Triple and Quad occupancy Rates available upon request.
Registration Deadline: May 30, 2017
A Deposit of $250 paid to Platinum Travel on or before May 5, 2017 will secure your spot.
Trip is limited to first 28 individuals
- May 30, 2017 $250.00 (Deposit to register and secure spot)
- June 27, 2017 $375.00
- July 25, 2017 $375.00
- August 29, 2017 $375.00
- September 26, 2017 $375.00 (Balance Must be Paid in Full)
- All payments are made to Platinum Travel using CenterStage/ NYC as reference.
- Credit Card (MC, VISA ONLY):Call (502) 425-2410, Platinum Travel’s Group Sales
- Check: Payable to Platinum Travel. Please write CenterStage/ NYC in reference line.
Mail Payments to: Platinum Travel, Attn. Lisa Lewis
9432 Shelbyville Road
Louisville, KY 40222
Questions? Contact John Leffert: 502-238-2753, firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SHOW: COME FROM AWAY
Come from Away takes you into the heart of the remarkable true story of 7,000 stranded passengers and the small town in Newfoundland that put their lives on hold and opened their homes to this world of strangers. Cultures clashed and nerves ran high, but uneasiness turned into trust, music soared into the night, and gratitude grew into enduring friendships.
Don’t miss this breathtaking show written by Irene Sankoff and David Hein, and directed by Tony®-nominee Christopher Ashley (Memphis), that The Washington Post hails as, “an exuberant antidote for what ails the American soul,” and Newsweek calls, “a funny, charming and uplifting celebration that does what all the best musicals do: takes you to a place you never want to leave.”
National September 11 Memorial and Museum
On 9/11, the world stopped. On 9/12, their stories moved us all.
The Museum’s 110,000 square feet of exhibition space is located within the archaeological heart of the World Trade Center site—telling the story of 9/11 through multimedia displays, archives, narratives and a collection of monumental and authentic artifacts. The lives of every victim of the 2001 and 1993 attacks will be commemorated as visitors have the opportunity to learn about the men, women, and children who died.
The monumental artifacts of the Museum provide a link to the events of 9/11, while presenting intimate stories of loss, compassion, reckoning, and recovery that are central to telling the story of the attacks and the aftermath.
One admission for NYC TOUR including 9/11 MUSEUM & ONE WORLD OBSERVATORY You will be escorted by NYCVP Tour Guide from hotel via subway to Lower Manhattan’s Financial District and the National 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Following the museum you will ascend to the Observatory in a Sky Pod Elevator while witnessing a virtual times lapse recreation of the development of NYC and experiencing the stunning views of NYC’s iconic skyline
THE RADIO CITY STAGE DOOR TOUR
Go Behind the scenes of “THE SHOWPLACE OF THE NATION, Radio City Music Hall ..
The Radio City Stage Door Tour offers an insider’s look at the legendary Radio City Music Hall. On this guided tour, depending on what is programmed you will get to go backstage, through the light booth, underneather the stage, through several lobbies and even onstage, discovering art deco masterpieces and learning the secrets of the Great Stage. Finally, you will meet and have your picture taken with a Rockette, plus much more!