Louisville’s Got Talent, CenterStage’s youth talent competition, is back! Youths, ages 6-18, from across Louisville will come together to compete for cash prizes and the opportunity to be seen by local talent agencies and directors. Louisville’s Got Talent is a fundraiser to benefit Acting Out, CenterStage’s professional touring children’s theatre.
March 10 | 2-7 p.m.
Last Year’s Grand Finale Judges
- Ben Sollee, Kentucky-born Cellist, Singer-Songwriter and Composer
- Erika Denise, Louisville Central Community Center Fine Arts Coordinator
- Andrea Diggs, Kidsview Founder & Director
- Jason Clayborn, Louisville-born Grammy Nominated Gospel Singer
- Claudia Benack, Carnegie Mellon University, Associate Voice Teaching Professor
Ages 6-12: One winner receives $300
Ages 13-18: One winner receives $300
People’s Choice Winner: $150
GRAND PRIZE WINNER*: $500
All 20 finalists receive special recognition.
Live Grand Finale
Sunday, April 14
In honor of my Bar Mitzvah, I am producing Louisville’s Got Talent to raise money to support the operations of CenterStage Acting Out. CenterStage Acting Out is a program that takes live productions to schools across our city. I have developed a passion for the arts. I am very fortunate that throughout my childhood, I have been able to go to many plays and musicals at CenterStage, the Kentucky Center for the Arts, and even all the way in New York City. I want to raise money for Acting Out so other kids can be introduced to the arts and have the same wonderful experiences with theater I have had in my first thirteen years of life.