Click Here to Sign Up!
Open to the public. All actors at CenterStage are volunteers.
3 MINUTE Audition slots available on the following dates:
- Sunday, February 19: 1-5:30 PM
- Wednesday, February 22: 7-9 PM
- Saturday, February 25: 11-1 pm and 2:30-5 PM
Make-up and callbacks:
- Kiss Me Kate
- Jekyll & Hyde
- Driving Miss Daisy
- Andrew Lippa’s Wild Party
- Disney’s The Little Mermaid
- Smokey Joe’s Cafe*
- Rights pending
All shows are subject to copyright and royalty agreements and may be changed at any time.
Kiss Me Kate will also be performing in Central Park during the Kentucky Shakespeare Festival August 1-6. Please take into account any medical conditions that might prevent you from performing in this musical.
16 bars of a Broadway show tune
1 minute monologue
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please bring music for the accompanist. NO taped or pre-recorded accompaniments.
- You must be at least 8 years of age to audition, or 8 years of age by the time the show will start rehearsal. For example, The Little Mermaid starts April of 2018, so as long as you’re 8 years old by March 2018, you’re good to audition!
- Upon arrival, you will fill out an audition form and asked to indicate which shows you are interested in. Please look carefully at your calendars in advance to be sure you are actually available (rehearsals and performances) for the shows you wish to be considered for.
- The only show NOT requiring a vocal portion for an audition is Driving Miss Daisy. Please prepare two monologues if only auditioning for this production.
Returning Company Members:
Please bring a current headshot (8” x 10 “ preferred) and resume,
Please prepare 2- 16 bar selections from roles you are interested in from our upcoming season.
Rehearsals for Productions
- Most rehearsals start 6 weeks before opening night.
- Most rehearsals are from 7-10:30 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and anywhere between 2-9 p.m. Sundays. Tech week rehearsals are everyday, Sunday through Wednesday, before opening night from roughly 6:30-11:30 p.m.
- NO ONE cast in a production can have a conflict for tech week or any show dates. We do not have understudies.