2016/17 Season Playbill Advertising
With 17,000 Impressions cultivate new clientele and increase brand awareness.
- Reach over 17,000 people
- Upscale, contemporary consumers
- Highly education (73% college graduates)
- Culturally and religiously diverse
- Includes all ages
- Married professionals with children
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR INFO:
To ensure your ad starts with Kiss Me, Kate and will run the WHOLE season:
- Contact Anne (below) with commitment by MONDAY, JUNE 19
- Email ad to Anne by THURSDAY, JUNE 22
- Send payment for ad by THURSDAY, JULY 6
Contact Anne Ensign-Urteaga at 502-238-2773 or email@example.com for more details.
Through its theatre productions and related programming, CenterStage explores social issues related to tolerance, bigotry, anti-Semitism, alternative lifestyles, mental health, history, Judaism, cultural diversity, women’s issues, and cancer among others. CenterStage has worked hand-in-hand with the following organizations and media to promote community arts: Derby Dinner Playhouse, Acting Anchors Children’s Theatre, Stage One Family Theatre, LEO, Louisville Magazine, Courier-Journal, Velocity, WHAS Television, WLKY Television, WDRB Television, WHAS Radio, WDJX Radio, WUOL Radio, Voice Tribune, and the Theater Departments of University of Louisville, Bellarmine University, Jefferson Community College and Indiana University Southeast.