A trip to the laundromat takes a turn when “some bunny” is left behind in this musical filled with fun adventures and gigantic, dancing laundry. Based on the award winning children’s picture book, six time Emmy Award winner, Mo Willems has teamed up with Grammy Award winning composer, Michael Silverstein to create the perfect children’s musical. Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Musical is not only a guaranteed favorite of children and parents alike, but is sure to be considered a classic in its genre.
Performances are suitable for grades K-5 and available Feb. 5-May 25, 2017, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
For pricing, reservations, or any other questions contact Marianne Zickuhr at 502-238-2765 or email@example.com.
Title I and multiple booking discounts available!
Performances are suitable for grades K-5 and available March 4 and 11 at 1 p.m.
Mission & Goal
- To develop and nurture students of all ages through the creativity and appreciation of theater.
- To Explore the beauty, diversity and challenges of the world around them through the dramatic process
- To encourage the development of their own creative voice and imagination.
- To understand drama and its role in society
Content suitable for grades K-5.
- Coping skills
- Managing different and conflicting emotions
- Family dynamics and relationships
- Means of teaching
- Means of expression
- Through music and dance
- Cultural Traditions
Suggested activities, lesson plans and study guides are available upon request.
Common Core/Core Content
- Reading: Literature, Speaking & Listening
- Codes vary based on grade level
ABOUT ACTING OUT
CenterStage Acting Out is a professional, touring, children’s theater troupe that travels to schools and community centers to present educational and relevant musical theater to students at all grade levels.
No buses, no permission slips, no parent chaperones! Acting out brings full productions with professional actors, set, costumes, props, musicians, sound system, etc. directly to your school. We can perform in any space (classroom, gymnasium, library, etc.). Our programs run 60 minutes and can accommodate any number of students.
To enhance the educational experience, our actors lead a “talk back” after each performance and suggested activities, lesson plans and study guides are made available 30 days before the performance.