No one dislikes Hanukkah more than goblins, but no one is craftier than the famous wanderer Hershel. When he arrives on the first night of Hanukkah in a haunted and terrified village, the stage is set for another legendary story…but this time even Hershel will need some extra help! Puppets and audience participation make this beloved tale come alive in Shari Aronson’s new
Common Core Standards: Reading: Literature, Speaking & Listening.
Tours Nov.-Dec. 2016
Performances are suitable for grades K-5 and available Nov.-Dec. 2016, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
For pricing, reservations, or any other questions contact Marianne Zickuhr at 502-238-2765 or firstname.lastname@example.org..
Title I and multiple booking discounts available!
Mission & Goal
- To develop and nurture students of all ages through the creativity and appreciation of theater.
- To Explore the beauty, diversity and challenges of the world around them through the dramatic process
- To encourage the development of their own creative voice and imagination.
- To understand drama and its role in society
Content suitable for grades K-5.
- Coping skills
- Managing different and conflicting emotions
- Family dynamics and relationships
- Means of teaching
- Means of expression
- Through music and dance
- Cultural Traditions
Suggested activities, lesson plans and study guides are available upon request.
Common Core/Core Content
- Reading: Literature, Speaking & Listening
- Codes vary based on grade level
ABOUT ACTING OUT
CenterStage Acting Out is a professional, touring, children’s theater troupe that travels to schools and community centers to present educational and relevant musical theater to students at all grade levels.
No buses, no permission slips, no parent chaperones! Acting out brings full productions with professional actors, set, costumes, props, musicians, sound system, etc. directly to your school. We can perform in any space (classroom, gymnasium, library, etc.). Our programs run 60 minutes and can accommodate any number of students.
To enhance the educational experience, our actors lead a “talk back” after each performance and suggested activities, lesson plans and study guides are made available 30 days before the performance.
To learn more or book your school’s performance, call Lenae Price at 502.238.2763.