2019-20 SUBSCRIBER DATES
(Click photo above to enlarge or print)
“First” and “Second” weeks are not calendar weeks, they are the first and second week the show is running.
Feel free to exchange tickets for any date the show is playing!
- Tickets for main stage productions: $22-$25 in advance, add $2 if bought at the door.
- Box Office phone number: (502) 238-2709.
- Box Office Hours: Monday- Thursday 9 a.m.- 8:30 p.m., Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m., and Sunday Noon-5 p.m. There are no sales on Saturdays before sunset.
- We do not hold tickets without payment.
- The Will Call will open one hour prior to showtime.
- All performances are at The J, 3600 Dutchmans Lane | Louisville, KY | 40205
- The theatre opens for seating 30 minutes prior to showtime. Seating is general admission.
- Handicap accessible seating is available. Please arrive 40 minutes prior to curtain.
- Sorry, we do not mail tickets you buy for individual shows. They can be picked up at Will Call.
Become a VIP!
- Sponsors and Season Ticket Holders escorted FIRST into the theatre from our comfortable VIP Lounge
- Complimentary concessions
- Only $75 per person for the whole season!
$10 RUSH Tickets!
- It must be a Thursday or Monday show. Sorry, so Saturday night or Sunday matinees
- Limit 2 per person
- We will NOT hold out tickets for RUSH. If the show is sold out, there will not be RUSH tickets available
- Only 25 sold- once they are gone, they are gone!
- Only available for purchase between 9 am – 5:30 pm in person at the J, the day of the show only. Sorry, no phone orders.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Tickets are non-refundable but may be exchanged by mail or in person at the front desk PRIOR to the show date AND if tickets for the requested performance are still available.
- Tickets can only be exchanged for other performances of the ticketed show.
- Tickets WILL NOT be held for exchange by phone. Please come to the J’s reception desk!
- If exchanging a weekday ticket (Thursday or Monday night) to a prime time ticket (Saturday night or Sunday matinee), there will be a $5 exchange fee PER TICKET. There is no fee to switch to another weeknight. There is no fee to switch a prime time ticket to any other night.
- Due to administrative costs, there is a $5.00 charge for lost tickets.
- If you cannot make a show, you are able to donate the ticket(s) back to CenterStage in advance of the production and request a tax-deduction letter with Frank Goodloe III, email@example.com, 502-238-2760
- This policy includes weather-related closures.
Standard Exchange Policy, Individual Tickets to Any Show
- You must exchange your ticket before the date of the ticket you have on hand.
- Tickets are to be brought to the JCC reception desk for exchange in person.
- Sorry, no “holding” tickets for exchange by phone, email or any other way. You have to come physically swap them out.
- Tickets can only be exchanged for the same production (no switching HAIR for Mamma Mia!, for example)
- MAILING EXCHANGE: If there is 4 or more weeks until the show starts (regardless of your ticket date), you have the option to mail your ticket to us. Please include a note with your name, the date you want to switch to, and a way to contact you so we can confirm once processed. Your new tickets will be waiting in will call the night of your new performance. Sorry, no mailing back.
BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS:
- First performance (most people will be Beauty & the Beast): Contact Frank Goodloe at 502-238-2760 or firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a different show date.
- Later Performances: Ask the staff at your first show to switch during Act I- We will have them ready by intermission.
- Exchange Fee Policy will apply to Season Subscribers and VIP. Sponsor levels $250+ are exempt.
ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR TICKETS IN HAND:
- Standard Exchange Policy rules apply.
EXCHANGE FEE POLICY:
- Tickets on the weekends are more expensive than those on the weekdays, plus an admin fee.
- Tickets on a Monday or Thursday being exchanged to a Saturday night or Sunday matinee will be charged $5 each ticket.
- There is no fee for a Saturday/Sunday ticket to exchange for a Monday/Thursday. No refund will be applied- the price difference is the admin fee.
- Sponsors levels $250+ will not be charged a fee for any exchange
- This exchange fee applies to single ticket buyers, season subscribers, and VIP level tickets.
For information on performances and tickets, call 502-238-2709 or click here.
***ALL tickets are non-refundable***
We do not hold tickets without payment.
By purchasing tickets to a CenterStage show, you are agreeing to these policies and procedures.