2019-20 SUBSCRIBER DATES
(Click photo above to enlarge or print)
“First” and “Second” weeks are not calendar weeks, they are the first and second week the show is running.
Feel free to exchange to any date the show is playing!
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
***ALL tickets are non-refundable***
Standard Exchange Policy, Individual Tickets to Any Show
- You must exchange your ticket before the date of the ticket you have on hand.
- Tickets are to be brought to the JCC reception desk for exchange in person.
- Sorry, no “holding” tickets for exchange by phone, email or any other way. You have to come physically swap them out.
- Tickets can only be exchanged for the same production (no switching HAIR for Mamma Mia!, for example)
- MAILING EXCHANGE: If there is 4 or more weeks until the show starts (regardless of your ticket date), you have the option to mail your ticket to us. Please include a note with your name, the date you want to switch to, and a way to contact you so we can confirm once processed. Your new tickets will be waiting in will call the night of your new performance. Sorry, no mailing back.
BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS:
- First performance (most people will be Beauty & the Beast): Contact Frank Goodloe at 502-238-2760 or email@example.com and ask for a different show date.
- Later Performances: Ask the staff at your first show to switch during Act I- We will have them ready by intermission.
- Exchange Fee Policy will apply to Season Subscribers and VIP. Sponsor levels $250+ are exempt.
ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR TICKETS IN HAND:
- Standard Exchange Policy rules apply.
EXCHANGE FEE POLICY:
- Tickets on the weekends are more expensive than those on the weekdays, plus an admin fee.
- Tickets on a Monday or Thursday being exchanged to a Saturday night or Sunday matinee will be charged $5 each ticket.
- There is no fee for a Saturday/Sunday ticket to exchange to a Monday/Thursday. No refund will be applied- the price difference is the admin fee.
- Sponsors levels $250+ will not be charged a fee for any exchange
- This exchange fee applies to single ticket buyers, season subscribers, and VIP level tickets.
We do not hold tickets without payment.
By purchasing tickets to a CenterStage show, you are agreeing to these policies and procedures.