Most communication between Camp J, campers and their families will be done electronically. Please add us to your address book so we don’t end up in your junk folder! All camp calendars, overnight packing lists and weekly updates regarding camp will be emailed. PLEASE make sure your correct email address is on file with the Camp Office prior to the beginning of camp and check your email daily! Photos will be uploaded to Camp J-Louisville Facebook page regularly. Reminder: by signing the camp registration form you are authorizing The J to use your child’s image. In the event you do not wish your child’s image to be used, please submit your request in writing to the Camp Office.
You can expect the following communications from us:
- The Wednesday before each week your child is registered you will receive a session letter emailed to you with information about that week of camp including overnights, field trips and other special events that will occur.
- Each Friday you will receive the weekly newsletter via email with photos and stories about camp that week.
- Photos posted throughout the week on Camp J – Louisville Facebook page.
- A call or email from the camp office if we are missing an RSVP for an overnight or other special event paperwork. Please turn these in promptly!
- A call from a member of the camp leadership team if your child has ongoing/consistent challenges regarding our camp conduct policy or should they become ill at camp.
- The camp staff is always available during the summer to answer questions about general programs. Calls will be answered within 24 hours of receipt.
- Check the Camp J Facebook page for pictures and reminders.
CAMP CONDUCT POLICY
Every effort will be made to ensure a positive camp experience for your children. If there are behavioral difficulties, which are deemed irreconcilable, The J has the right to remove any child from the camp program, either partially or in full. Availability of refunds will be determined by The J administration, on a case by case basis.
For more information, contact the Camp Office at 502-238-2718 or firstname.lastname@example.org.