One 5-week session available: Weeks 5-9: July 8 – August 9
Our aim is for Camp J CIT’s to complete a session having acquired the necessary skills to become an effective and exciting summer camp counselor. In addition to this program being a meaningful and empowering experience for the CIT, camp as a whole benefits from a successful counselor-in-training program.
Goal: To educate and train teens to become effective and talented counselors.
- Observe a variety of different activity areas
- Assist with daily camp duties
- Plan and execute a Tikkun Olam service project
- Complete evaluations with the CIT supervisor
- Successfully plan and execute one all-camp event per 5-week session
- Experiential learning by observing and assisting staff
- Participate in activities, special events, trips, and CIT meetings
- Participation in the planning, design, and implementation of a Tikkun Olam service project
CIT registers for a five-week session | $525, $500 The J Member, $515 The J Summer Member
For more information, contact the Camp Office at 502-238-2718 or email@example.com.