NEW TO THE J!
4 Week Program
Starting Tuesday, June 16
Tuesdays and Thursdays
K-2: 5:30 – 6:10 p.m.
3-5: 6:30 – 7:15 p.m.
6-8: 7:20 – 8:05 p.m.
Help your child build their skills, respect, and teamwork. Camp J staff Daniel McCarthy will be using games and drills to focus on abilities in sports like soccer, volleyball and lacrosse.
This clinic will run 45 minutes, twice a week for four weeks totaling 8 sessions. Groups will be in 10 or less. This session will be flexible, adaptable, and meet your child at their skill level to either learn something new or continue their conditioning.
All equipment needed will be supplied by Camp J, but you are encouraged to bring your own equipment if you have it.
Cost $125/4 week program
COVID Safety Protocols and Procedures
Camp J is taking measures to ensure that our coaches and staff are equipped to keep our participants safe. It is our commitment to continue to provide quality and fun experiences, which is what youth sports should always be!
During each session, your coach and staff will:
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact
- Wear a face covering when necessary
- Use rings, spots, or cones as “home base” to keep children spread out when possible
- Be the only one to clean up and put away equipment, like cones and goals
- Remind participants about the importance of keeping safe distances when practicing skills
- Sanitize all equipment before, in between, and after each session
We request that families that observe sessions follow these guidelines for the health and safety of other families and our coaches/staff:
- Wash or sanitize hands (players and observers) before entering session area
- Wear face coverings (participants and observers)
- Practice social distancing by staying 6 feet away from others that do not live in your household
- Stay home when you are sick and keep your children home if they are sick or showing any symptoms of illness