Jewish Journey to Prague, Vienna & Budapest!
The Jewish Federation of Louisville is partnering with Da’At Travel to create a journey of inspiration, education and connection in Europe. The trip will include the Jewish stories of Prague and Vienna, with visits to important Jewish sites and the Terezin Concentration Camp, as well as all cultural treasures of these two cities, including famous architecture and museums. Join us on this three-part guided experience. Participate in all three, or choose one or two parts of this once in-a-lifetime adventure.
PART ONE: JUNE 15-21
Prague & Vienna
In partnership with the Jewish Federation of Louisville and other Consortium Federations; organized by Da’at Educational Expeditions.
Prague – The Golden City
• Castle District
• Franz Kafka Museum
• Old Jewish Cemetery
• Vitus Cathedral
• Terezin ghetto camp
• Altneushul, Europe’s oldest synagogue
Vienna – City of culture and music
• The Prater
• Jewish Museum
• Stephen’s Cathedral
• Kunsthistorisches Fine Arts Museum
• Nameless Library at Judenplatz Holocaust Memorial
$2,999 (double) / +$610 (single supplement)
For full itinerary, hotel information, and to register, visit: http://bit.ly/JourneytoEurope2020
PART TWO: JUNE 21-22
Tour of Budapest with Partnership Communities
Acquaint yourself with this beautiful city and thriving Jewish community, touring with friends from our consortium cities and Israel.
• Old Buda
• Heroes’ Square
• Jewish Quarter
• Dohaney Synagogue
• House of Parliament
• Shoes on the Danube Memorial
$300 (double) / +$70 (single supplement)
PART THREE: JUNE 22-25
PARTNERSHIP2GETHER Summit in Budapest
This is the first Partnership Summit in Budapest through the U.S. Central Area Consortium, Western Galilee and Budapest.
• Enjoy the opportunity to learn about Budapest’s past, its current happenings and future plans
• Meet the emerging Jewish community while discovering new Partnership opportunities
• Enjoy the company of friends from the 16 US communities,Budapest and the Western Galilee while we share Partnership experiences, brainstorm new ideas and discover new ways to engage our communities.
$675 (double) / +$180 (single supplement)
Costs are land only, include hotel, guide, bus, most meals and entrance fees.
For more information, contact Joanie Lustig at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502-238-2705.