The Health & Wellness desk, located in the lower level of the JCC as you enter the Health & Wellness area, offers many services. Our staff will be happy to help you with scheduling, equipment and other questions you may have. Call the Health & Wellness Desk at 502-238-2727 for more information.
The Health & Wellness Desk offers the following services:
- Program Information & Registration
- Free Small Towels
- Large Towel Rentals
- Locker Rentals
- J-Play (drop-in babysitting)
- Massage, Group Fitness Orientation, Personal Training & Pilates Appointments
- Racquetball Reservations (Up to Two Days in Advance)
- Basketball, Racquetball and Ga-Ga Pit Equipment Check Out
- Cycling Group Fitness Class Reservations (Up to Two Days in Advance)
- Group Fitness and Aqua Fitness Classes’ Information
- Group Fitness, Aqua Fitness, Pool & Gym Schedules
- Pro Shop Items for Sale: Locks, T-shirts, Socks, Toiletries, Drinks & More.
The HumanaVitality rewards program is for Humana insureds whose health insurance includes the Vitality program. The JCC will automatically report your checkins on a monthly basis to the Humana Vitality program once you are signed up! Get active working out on a regular basis at the JCC and watch your Vitality Status® grow with the Vitality Points you earn. An improved Vitality Status can possibly lower the amount you pay for your health insurance and increase the value of Vitality Bucks you earn to spend in the HumanaVitality Mall.
If you’re a HumanaVitality member:
Sign in to HumanaVitality.com
Search for your health club.
Connect your health club membership with your HumanaVitality account.
Note: Your membership number is the five-digit code underneath the barcode on the bottom of your JCC scan card.
If you need help or for more information, sign in to the HumanaVitality website, and visit the “FAQs,” and “Fitness & Exercise” sections, or call the number on the back of your Humana member ID card.