CenterStage 2015/16 Season Audition Information
Auditions are for anyone ages 8 and up. Please read the entire page carefully and thoroughly.
Productions and dates:
If auditioning for a show, you must be available not only for every single performance, but the entire rehearsal process as well. Most shows have a six week rehearsal prior to opening night. Big Fish rehearsals will start in November.
The Who’s Tommy:
July 9-19, 2015
9 to 5: The Musical:
August 20-30, 2015
October 22-November 8, 2015
January 28-February 14, 2016
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying:
March 31-April 10, 2016
The Rocky Horror Show:
May 11-22, 2016 (some shows are at 11pm)
Please prepare 16 bars of an upbeat show tune. We will provide an accompanist.
General Information: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please bring music for the accompanist. NO taped or pre-recorded accompaniments.
- You must be at least 8 years of age to audition.
- Upon arrival, you will fill out an audition form and asked to indicate which shows you are interested in. Please look carefully at your calendars in advance to be sure you are actually available (rehearsals and performances) for the shows you wish to be considered for.
- Please bring a current headshot (8” x 10” preferred) and resume’
- Please prepare 1- 16 bar selection of a Broadway show-tune and a 1-minute monologue.
- Please look at the calendar of shows on our website and check your calendar carefully to see if you are available for the show AND the rehearsal process.
Returning Company Members
- Please bring a current headshot (8” x 10 “ preferred) and resume,
- Please prepare 2- 16 bar selections from roles you are interested in from our upcoming season.
- If you feel a monologue will show me something I haven’t seen before, you may replace a song with a monologue.
- Please look at the calendar of the shows and check your calendar carefully to see if you are available for the show AND the rehearsal process.
Saturday, March 14th from 11 am-3pm
Sunday, March 15th from 6-8pm
Monday, March 16th from 6:30-8:30pm
Wednesday, March 18th from 6:30-8:30pm
CALL BACKS/ MAKE-UP AUDITIONS - If you cannot attend any of the above dates, please email Anne Ensign at email@example.com.
Special thanks to ABCSIGNUP.COM for setting up our online registration for auditions.
All casting information is communicated via email. Please stay tuned to the CenterStage Facebook page for updates!