All campers enrolled in Keff receive Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy lessons. Lenny is a four-time Olympic Gold medalist and his Swim Academy is the premier swim instruction program in Louisville. Campers learn the SwimRight Method™ which teaches swimming through the use of a swim-float-swim technique.
- All campers are evaluated on their first day of camp and placed in levels for lessons.
- Lessons focus on water safety and survival skills and then move to the 4 basic swim strokes & skills.
- All lessons are supervised vigilantly by the lifeguard on duty as well as by the swim instructors and counselors.
Keff Unit (Grades: K-3)
- 30-minute group lessons five days a week*
- Campers are taught in groups of 5-6 based on swimming skill and ability.
Keff Unit, Trek 46, Young Leaders, Specialty Camps
- Free swim five days a week*
- Every camper is swim tested on the first day of camp & receives a wristband that designates the pool section they can swim in. Campers are supervised by certified lifeguards, camp staff and a camp supervisor and/or senior staff member.
*Weather permitting. Occasionally special programming precludes regular swim period.
JCC Gators Swim Team
Competitive swim team is a part of the Louisville Swim Association. Practice is 4-5 days per week depending on meet schedule. For more information contact Aquatics Director, Johnny Kimberlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-238-2742
Swim team campers can be brought to swim team practice at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday-Friday. Campers will also be brought to home meets on Mondays as applicable. Please indicate swim team on camper pick up form. Parents will need to pick up their children at the pool following practice.