Health and Wellness Requirements
- The workout area and fitness equipment is open to members and guests 14 years of age and older.
- The Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms are open to members and guests 18 years of age and older. Those under the age of 18 must use the Boys or Girls Locker Rooms, including parents accompanying small children.
Spa & Pool Area Requirements
- For the health and safety of all members, proper swim attire is required in the saunas, whirlpools and steam rooms.
- Wet areas, including the pool, saunas, whirlpools, steam rooms and showers close 15 minutes prior to the Center’s closing time.
- Shaving in prohibited in the whirlpools, saunas and steam rooms.
- According to Kentucky State Code 902DAR1 0:120, a hot, soap shower is required before entering the pool and whirlpools.
- The JCC is not responsible for lost or stolen items. We strongly recommend locking all personal items in a locker.
- Locks may be purchased for daily locker use. Personal belongings may not be kept overnight.
- Lockers are checked daily for items left overnight.