The JCC will close for several holidays during September. But even though the facility is closed, improvements will continue on the building. Brian Tabler, the JCC’s Facilities Director, has a list of projects to work on during shut down. Some of the highlights include:
- Waxing the floors throughout the JCC
- Painting the Boys’ and Girls’ locker rooms
- Repairing the Health and Wellness hallways
- Painting the front steps of the JCC
- Deep cleaning the locker room wet areas
Some of the work may continue while the JCC is open. The JCC desks will have an update on any areas that are being worked on that day.