Tired of running on a treadmill? Get motivated to run your first 5k or or set a new PR with the JCC Running Club! We offer an assortment of training programs and marathon-dedicated groups throughout the year. Follow the JCC Running Club here on this page for where we’re running off to next! For more information, contact Tara Stone, firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-238-2726. To register for any program, call the Health and Wellness Desk at 502-238-2727.
Triple Crown Training Program
Starts Sunday, January 12th
With three different marathon options to train for, the Triple Crown Training program will prepare you for each one.
- Kick off starts with an informational meeting and a short run.
- Training will be on Sundays and Tuesdays with an official training plan to including what to wear, pace work, cross training, what to eat and race day tips.
- All levels are welcome.
- Fees include JCC Runner’s Club shirt and training program.
- Anthem 5K (6 weeks): $60*
- Rodes City Run 10K (8 weeks): $80*
- Papa John’s 10 Miler (10 weeks): $100*
* Does not include race registration fees.
- 5K, February 22nd
- 10K, March 8th
- 10 miler, March 22nd
To register or for more information call the Health and Wellness desk at 502-238-2727.