(and Benjamin Bunny)
This sparkling musical adaptation of Potter’s wonderful story is filled with delightful tunes that will make everyone smile. From Mr. McGregor’s “This Is War,” and Caw and Kem’s “Bugs and Berries,” to the beloved finale of “The Family That Sings Together,” this will have your students hopping with delight.
Public Performance at the JCC on Sunday, March 9th at 2 p.m.
The Jewish Community Center of Louisville will host a public performance on Sunday, March 9 at 2 p.m.
Tickets: $7 kids/ $12 Adults. Call 502-459-0660 for tickets or click here!
Tickets to the Sunday, March 2 performance will be honored on the March 9 performance.
Performances are suitable for grades k-5 and available March 3- May 10, 2014, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
For pricing, reservations, or any other questions contact Lenae Price, CenterStage Development and Outreach Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-238-2763.
Title I and multiple booking discounts available!
Mission & Goal
- To develop and nurture students of all ages through the creativity and appreciation of theater.
- To Explore the beauty, diversity and challenges of the world around them through the dramatic process
- To encourage the development of their own creative voice and imagination.
- To understand drama and its role in society
Content suitable for grades K-5.
- Coping skills
- Managing different and conflicting emotions
- Family dynamics and relationships
- Means of teaching
- Means of expression
- Through music and dance
- Cultural Traditions
Suggested activities, lesson plans and study guides are available upon request.
Common Core/Core Content
Elements of Music/Dance/ Drama/Theatre
- AH-EP-3.3.1 Students will understand that the arts fulfill a variety of purposes in society; sharing the human experience, recreational, artistic expression.
- AH-EP-3.1.1 Students will experience music created for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to, recreational and artistic expression.
- AH-EP-3.2.1 Students will experience dance for variety of purposes including, but not limited to, recreational and artistic expression.