Remembering the World of Anne Frank
Sunday, December 15th at 12:30 p.m.
In the Linker Auditorium at The Jewish Community Center of Louisville (3600 Dutchmans Lane)
Performances are suitable for grades 3-12 and available October 14- December 16, 2013, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
For pricing, reservations, or any other questions contact Lenae Price, CenterStage Development and Outreach Manager at 238-2763 email@example.com.
Title I and multiple booking discounts available!
Mission & Goal
- To develop and nurture students of all ages through the creativity and appreciation of theater.
- To Explore the beauty, diversity and challenges of the world around them through the dramatic process
- To encourage the development of their own creative voice and imagination.
- To understand drama and its role in society
Content suitable for grades 3-12.
- Coping skills
- Managing different and conflicting emotions
- Family dynamics and relationships
- Means of teaching
- Means of expression
- Through music and dance
- Cultural Traditions
Suggested activities, lesson plans and study guides are available upon request.
Common Core/ Core Content
Elements of Music/ Dance/ Drama/ Theatre
- AH-EP-3.3.1 Students will understand that the arts fulfill a variety of purposes in society; sharing the human experience, recreational, artistic expression.
- AH-EP-3.1.1 Students will experience music created for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to, recreational and artistic expression.
- AH-EP-3.2.1 Students will experience dance for variety of purposes including, but not limited to, recreational and artistic expression.