All campers receive Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy lessons. Lenny is a four-time Olympic Gold medalist and his Swim Academy is the premier swim instruction program in Louisville. Campers learn the SwimRight Method™ which teaches swimming through the use of a swim-float-swim technique.
- All campers are evaluated on their first day of camp and placed in levels for lessons.
- Lessons focus on water safety and survival skills and then move to the 4 basic swim strokes & skills.
- All lessons are supervised vigilantly by the lifeguard on duty as well as by the swim instructors and counselors.
Camp J-Tots (2-4 years)
- 2-year-olds have 15-minute private lessons 2-3 times each week
- 3 & 4-year-olds have 30-minute group lessons 3 times a week.
Camp Keff (Grades: K-3)
- 30-minute group lessons five days a week
- Campers are taught in groups of 5-6 based on swimming skill and ability.
- Camp J-Tots (2-4 Years)
- Enjoy 30-45-minutes of free play in the Seng Jewelers Wading Pool three times each week
Camp Keff, Trek 46, Middle School, Specialty Camps
- Free swim five days a week
- Every camper is swim tested on the first day of camp & receives a wristband that designates the pool section they can swim in.Campers are supervised by certified lifeguards, camp staff and a camp director and/or senior staff member.